Wednesday, October 22, 2014

"Tune Up Your Turn-Out" & Other Books

I just purchased Tune Up Your Turnout:



(Referral link). I ordered mine used- it was only a little over $6 including shipping! I really want the Perfect Pointe book, but I want to wait until I can find a cheaper copy of it. I've spent too much on books in the past three months!

(I've finally rediscovered the library. I have been obsessed with Young Adult dystopian society novels, preferably with a prominent female in it: the Hunger Games [movies sucked], the Divergent series [still haven't seen the movie, but the books were fantastic],  Life As We Knew It trilogy by Susan Beth Pfeffer, Hungry by H.A. Swain, and I just finished up Ally Condie's Matched trilogy- which was surprisingly deep in the last book. All of which I purchased and read in the past three months. I've also purchased Delirium by Lauren Oliver, and have that series along with the Selection on my reading list. But I just checked out from the library The Testing series... and at the moment I have just started a break in all of that: I'm reading Misty Copeland's Life in Motion: An Unlikely Ballerina!)

No comments:

Post a Comment