Monday, October 20, 2014

Reminder to Self: Sickling (Don't!!)

Oh! I'm glad TRB posted this photo!

I have been working on proper foot positioning while turning out (I'm showing a tendency to force turn-out, which I can see by the way my feet will turn inwards towards the arch- I forget the technical term), but I've forgotten to work on not sickling when my feet are in the air. I will work on this one tonight! *counting down the minutes until I can go home... haven't decided whether to take my dog for a walk as a warm-up or just get right to it!*

I haven't done much while at work... I mean, exercise-wise! A lot of times I will get in stretching/strength exercises whenever I can. I have done some releves while in the bathroom (20-25), and I've done some ankle rotations. I have on my (new!) sneakers, so I don't want to use the Therabands with them on. When I wear flats, I have no problem taking my feet out and working with the bands... even though I share an office with three others! (I don't think they can see me from here, haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment