Sunday, November 9, 2014

The Perfect Pointe...

My birthday is coming up soon. I've made one request from a friend/kinda-boyfriend: The Perfect Pointe book by Lisa Howell. I know I'm nowhere near pointe, but I would really like to find better exercises to work on pointing my feet in general. If nothing else, pointed feet are very beautiful to me. I'm excited by the progress I've made so far, and hope I find more exercises to continue that progress even better in her book. Since it's SO highly recommended, not to mention that even the used copies on Amazon and Ebay sell for nearly the cost of the book new, I figure it has to be pretty awesome. Tune Up Your Turnout was as great as everyone said, and this one's supposed to be even better!

I've been taking photos of my progress. I'm going on week five tomorrow! I'll post some pics soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment