Monday, November 3, 2014

Splits Progress!

OMG! For the first time in my whole, entire life, I was able to put my forehead on my straightened knee! I was watching this video (I had been doing the 12-minute one by them). I was very nice and warmed up- mostly worked on strength training today, not much technique. And I was close... closer... there! On BOTH sides (okay, well, I just barely and quickly touched my head to my left knee- but it was definitely there on my right)! I'm so psyched! And I was also, for the first time, able to put my elbows on the ground with one leg straight and the other tucked behind me. I'm so happy! It's like splits are REALLY something I may be able to do one day!

I'm feeling sooooo healthy, strong, sturdy. This is the hardest I have ever worked out, exercising. It's so awesome to start seeing the progress really coming about!


No comments:

Post a Comment