Thursday, December 25, 2014

Progress Update

Merry Christmas!

I FINALLY got to do a bit of ballet today. I've been so busy with the holidays and running around like crazy that I just haven't had the time to get any in lately- and I've hated it! I'm slowly but surely making progress. My turnout is definitely improving- I'm starting to feel it more regularly in my hips instead of legs, and I'm getting a little better maintaining turnout. Here are a few progress photos.

Improvements in turnout. But wow are my arms and shoulders tense! (Really waiting on feedback from a real teacher before I work much on my arms. Also, new leotard that's not a plain tank or short sleeve that actually fits nicely! It's got criss-crosses in the back. I'm thinking if I can find a high-neck camisole, I may actually feel comfortable in that.)

Right foot close to 90 degrees.

Left foot getting there. I can't really maintain such a decent turnout yet, but I'm still happy to be improving.


No comments:

Post a Comment