Saturday, February 21, 2015

Lacking Discipline

I knew this time would come; I've mentioned it here several times: the time when I find myself seriously lacking discipline. I wasn't sure exactly the form: I am, at least, taking ballet classes twice a week. And I do usually arrive an hour early to warmup. But my home practice, including stretching, has pretty much dropped down to nil.

I mentioned it to my boyfriend last night, that I just can't seem to find the motivation to practice at home. And he reminded me: I need to discipline myself. Yes, that's exactly what I need. Today is Saturday, and I have it all to myself (besides taking my pup to the park and for a walk around the park). And today, I am going to get in a good ballet session at home, including working on the things we do in class (including our new pas de bourre over and under) and getting in some stretching.

For now to finish my coffee and get motivated with some YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment