Monday, December 11, 2017

Progress Photos

I wanted to post some progress photos so I can see how far I move along. Also: hopefully, if any of you are feeling bad about a lack of flexibility or some such, you can look at these photos and be glad you aren't this bad! :)

So here is my turnout:





And here are my "splits", as I call them in jest:



Funny, huh?

And so you can see the weird setup I have to work with in my local gym:


Who designed this?? Basically, I can see from my chest up when I am at the barre. But I'm not going to complain: at least I have barres to work with, AND as long as there's no class in there, I've usually got the room to myself.

Once my schedule meshes with another exercise room they have at the gym, I'll go there to work on center movements. No barres, but full length mirrors everywhere!


No comments:

Post a Comment