Sunday, February 4, 2018

Poshmark: Leotards & Dancewear for Sale!

I'm not going to advertise much on here, but I wanted to mention that I'm starting to sell some really nice new and gently used dance wear on my Poshmark. My username there is @thepsychokitten and the link is this. The reason I'm posting this now is I'm really starting to amp up my dance wear sales there. Not a lot of people are selling it!

In case you are new to the site, well, here's my favorite thing about it: $6.49 expedited shipping on all orders! Now this sucks if you just want to buy a $5 bracelet, but Poshmark is all about shoppers creating "bundles". If you find something you REALLY like, go to that user's closet and see if there are more items you like. You can create a "bundle" of your likes (the "dressing room" thingy), and either the seller can send you an offer- sometimes a lot lower than what everything is advertised for, or you can send the seller an offer. I've gotten some great deals!

Here's some of what I have coming up for sale:

So yeah, check it out :D

No comments:

Post a Comment